2004/10/14

W.O.W. what a contrast to yesterday

She came back during my shift!!!!!! HEEHAW!!!

Her name is... get this: Wendy Olivia Winthorpe, I wouldn't have noticed how the initials spell out but she pointed it out. I had been thinking of her ever since she came by about two weeks ago on Saturday. She asked me out on a date.... I was not sure what to say, my heart was pounding, she seems so confident in herself and I was afraid I'd just faint or babble incoherently. She continued and told me where and when.... its tonight at 10 o'clock at some local dance club.... she gave me the address, its in my wallet. She seemed amused at my initials and thought that my middle name with the initials made me cuter. My middle name is Ives, means archer. Wendy says S.I.S. is better than S.S.

She said interesting things about politics, Fascism is the dog that bites the hand that feeds it claiming its the juiciest morsel.

Communism is the dog that eats the food from the hands properly but denies the existence of its feeder.

Democracy is the dog that discusses with itself whether or not it should eat and the merits of eating, then disagrees with itself citing several contradictory reasons, and then finally accepts to eat after its too weak to argue with itself.

She is fully WOW to me. I'll be having a great time tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.