2004/10/12

A visit from Sal!!!

Sally visited me at work yesterday.... it wasn't busy cause here in Canada its Thanksgiving Monday. She knew where to find me because Susie told her.... Susie knew because of her "feminist" spies who watch over me.... Ah my sisters always protecting me from life's problems as best they can. Sal had special permission to come to Montreal and visit me. The nunnery can sometimes be as strict as the military Sal assures me, but its all for the good cause of helping people. She completely surprised me! I was stocking up the fridge with bottled water and she came up behind me in her nun's clothing and said "hi Lieutenant!".... that's a familiar voice and sure enough Sally's grin and her eyes beaming at me. Heehaw that was great. The boss was there and gave me an hour off to go to a local coffee shop. He's a good boss, goes the extra mile, reminds me of one of my bunkmates in Psy-ops in Afghanistan.

Sally was wondering if Susie's "friends" were converting me to attend their meetings.... I said no they just found me nice, and I was kind of interested in one of them... the same one I had seen who got all excited when I told her my name.... (I forgot to ask her name and hadn't seen her since)... maybe she wasn't even part of the same group of friends. Sal just smiled as I relayed the news: "You're attracted to that girl, well I'll pray that the two of you are happy" she'd tell me, then she'd add: "just make sure she's catholic."

I had a lot of fun catching up but she had to go, I'd have to email Susie soon.... maybe she knew the name of that girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.